Hello Girlfriends! I thought I would share my current morning skincare routine as I have introduced some new products recently and my skin is doing better than ever. While I find this to be a bit time consuming the benefits are worth the efforts!!
1. Hilltop Designs Charcoal Bar – I cleanse lightly with this in the shower, or I cleanse with the PCA Skin Facial Cleanser. (Activated Charcoal Bar from Hilltop Designs)
2. The Ordinary Buffet Serum – This is a light all around peptide serum. I have been using it for a couple of weeks and am seeing overall improvement in my skin. (The Ordinary by Deciem)
3. The Ordinary Niacinamide & Zinc – This too is a somewhat light serum to treat the appearance of existing pimples and remaining dark spots. I have noticed since using this serum I have not had any new breakouts.
4. Jan Marini Hyla3D – I use this as my Hyaluronic Acid treatment for added moisture. (Fighting Fine Lines & Wrinkles with Jan Marini’s Hyla3D)
5. iBella Rose Repair Serum – I have raved about this oil before, and continue to use it as my main source of moisture. It feels and smells amazing! (Rose Repair Serum – Organic Skincare by iBella)
6. PCA Skin Perfecting Protecting Broad Spectrum – This is my go to SPF that I have used for years. It is lightweight and doesn’t clog pores. (Fave Everyday Sunscreen – PCA Skin Perfecting Protection Broad Spectrum )
7. Boscia No Pores No Shine – My last step, to control the appearance of pores and oil. (Boscia No Pores No Shine T-Zone Treatment)
Are any of these your favorites?! I am definitely on the bandwagon of The Ordinary and have my second order on the way.
2 thoughts on “Morning Routine to Clearer and Healthier Skin!”
Some really interesting products here that I definitely wanna try out! Ive never heard of some of these before but they seem like they do some good things!
They definitely do 🙂